Amit and Bata win World Mixed Doubles Title

Filed under: , , , by: simplegal

Though I have only stated my love for tennis and basketball in this blog, I just want to share in the victory of Rubilen Amit and Mr. Efren "Bata" Reyes for having to win the 1st World Mixed Doubles Classic title after edging Korea in an exciting finals match at the Nuvo City Lifestyle Center in Libis, Quezon City Thursday night. I'm not really fond of billiards but seeing them play made me stick to tv even just for a little while. I can say that the match was really exciting since they were really behind at first. Buti na lang at nakahabol..nanalo pa!



I have seen Rubilen play during the 1st World Women's Pool Championship and having to edged all the beautiful ladies from around the world and be able to grab the title of being the 2009 Women's World 10-Ball Championships (can't remember when's that already but all I can remember is the moment of cheering with my pop and sis for the very job well done.)

Kudos to Rubilen and Efren for the job well done! Go Pinoy!

0 comments: