About Page..

Filed under: , by: simplegal

This blog is all about my favorites being a sports fanatic..my favorite teams, favorite athletes especially Maria Sharapova. I just like to compile every news that I gather about her especially that she's already back on court again after 10 months of having rested because of her shoulder injury. Just wishing that she'll be back on top at the end of the year. :)



This would also talk about any other sports which I find interesting. Currently, I am into UAAP, a collegiate basketball competition here in the Philippines. But of course, would just be talking mostly about ADMU Blue Eagles here. They're the only reasons that I'm so engrossed and glued on TV during Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. ^_^

photo credits to ateneo.edu

Oh, and if you happen to step accidentally into this "space" and not liking anything you see, just leave politely, ok? But thanks anyway for dropping by. Enjoy!

0 comments: